Greetings & Company Philosophy
Message from our President
Our company, Miyazaki Machinery Systems Co., Ltd., which is conveniently situated in Kaizuka City, Japan near the Kansai International airport, manufactures and markets a range of wire forming machines as well as other industrial equipment to domestic and international customers.
The history of Miyazaki dates back to a 17th century metal working shop called "Blacksmith Jiroemon." The proprietor's skills were passed down through succeeding generations until a descendent, Harukazu Miyazaki, estabilished Miyazaki Iron Works as a private business in 1926. Harukazu Miyazaki went on to found Miyazaki Iron Works, Ltd. in 1945 to become the first president of the company. We started out as a maker of wire rope manufacturing machines, a type of business which was prevalent in the local area at that time. Since then we have been working together with our domestic and international customers to aid their development through our expanding range of products which now inclides machines for making electrical wire and cable, special steels, steel wire, bright bars, and engineered glass.
Known for years as "Miyazaki Iron Works, Ltd.," we recently changed the name of our company to "Miyazaki Machinery Systems Co., Ltd.," This signifies the new direction that we took in overcoming an economic downturn by reorganizing our corporate structure and implementing new business methods.
As we hope to continue to work together with our customers in the support of our mutual development, we respectfully ask for your continued guidance. We express our heartfelt gratitude to everyone for their patronage and trust.
- We pledge to produce products of the highest quality, and we commit ourselves to complete customer satisfaction around the world.
- We nurture every Miyazaki employee in order to realize their true creative potential, and we foster an environment that makes working at Miyazaki a fulfilling experience.
- We operate our company with the highest ethical standards, an awareness of our responsibility to the public good, and our duty to contribute to society.
- Always take the initiative.
- Conduct all work in the spirit of cooperation.
- Honor the obligation to serve the customer.